Contribute to danamic.
At danamic., we accept all types of written submissions as a way to showcase different perspectives on news events or topics. However, please understand that we have to pass on contributed pieces that do not fit well with our target audience and/or editorial guidelines. If you have not heard back from us within five working days, feel free to offer your content elsewhere.
To be successful with your submissions, please be mindful of the following:
- Include a one-liner introduction about yourself. This will be published.
- Include your name (pseudonyms will not be accepted), occupation, and contact details (e-mail and mobile number). Your contact details will not be released without your consent.
- For fact-checking purposes, include references (e.g. web links, books) for all assertions made in your writing.
- A good length for published pieces will be between 500 to 800 words. However, drafts of any length within bounds of reason will be considered.
- Contributed articles must be original and unpublished on any platform.
- danamic. reserves the right to edit your article for clarity, accuracy, style, and tone.
All published pieces will be featured on multiple media channels, including an article on danamic.org, and our social media platforms on Facebook and Instagram.
Submissions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.