Square Enix continued its celebration of the one year anniversary of the release of FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS. Players of the hit free-to-play RPG also had a first-look at numerous game updates, special promotions, and other exciting news, including:
- Permanent Rare Character Drop Rate Increase: Beginning on November 24, drop rates for rainbow crystals that contain top-tier characters will be tripled from the current rate, giving players a greater chance to acquire highly sought after units.
- New FINAL FANTASY XV Characters: Gladiolus, Cor and Iris join Noctis and the Kingsglaive cast as playable characters. A new FINAL FANTASY XV-themed event will accompany the debut of these characters in the coming weeks.
- Ability Upgrades for Noctis: The star of FINAL FANTASY XV will receive a number of boosts to current abilities in addition to receiving new abilities.
- New Units: FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS original characters Roy, Aura and Guromu will join the growing cast of units, and will be available through “Featured Summon.”
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Specials: A special Black Friday bundle providing players with a 10+1 Summon Ticket, a 10% Trust Moogle, an equippable ability, and a powerful new weapon will be available for purchase using in-game currency. Additional generous bargains await players from November 24 – 30, with discounts up to 60%.
The first anniversary celebrations for FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS will conclude next month with the final Fan Festa Event in Los Angeles at The Wiltern Theater on December 9. The game is available as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store, Google Play and on the Amazon App Store.